Information for shareholders
JSC “PATA Saldus” not audited financial report for the period of 6 months of the year 2020
JSC PATA Saldus profit from operating activities for the 6 monts period of 2020 was EUR 1 632 691 with a net turnover of EUR 25 598 286, which represents profit per share issued of 1,97 EUR.
Please refer to the attachment.
Member of the Board Ilze Bukulde
Decisions adopted at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Joint Stock Company “PATA Saldus” held on 30 July 2020
Joint Stock Company “PATA Saldus” (Reg. No. 40003020121, Kuldīgas 86C, Saldus, LV-3801) hereby announces that the annual shareholders’ meeting was held on 30 July 2020.
Number of voting shares — 774,272 shares.
The meeting was attended by 3 shareholders representing 736,576 shares with voting rights, which constitutes 95.13% of the voting capital.
1. Decisions adopted at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of 30 July 2020.
2. Remuneration policy of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council of AS (JSC) “PATA Saldus”.
Zane Radziņa, Staff Specialist
Draft Decisions and Voting Form of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of AS “PATA Saldus”
The Management Board of AS “PATA Saldus”, Reg. No. 40003020121, legal address: Kuldīgas iela 86 C, Saldus, Saldus Municipality, LV-3801, taking the Covid-19 pandemic into account, in order to protect shareholders, the Company’s employees and public health in general, asks the shareholders to participate in the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting on 30 July 2020 in writing, by filling out the attached voting form before the shareholders’ meeting.
Please send the completed voting form:
- signed with a valid electronic signature electronically to the Company’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- signed in paper format to the Company’s postal address: Kuldīgas iela 86C, Saldus, Saldus Municipality, LV-3801 In this case, the voting form must be notarised or accompanied by the shareholder’s contact information (telephone number and e-mail address) so that the Company’s Management Board can identify the shareholder.
A shareholder who has voted before the Shareholders’ Meeting may ask the Company to confirm the receipt of the vote. The Company shall send confirmation to the shareholder immediately upon the receipt of the shareholder’s vote.
All votes received by the Company by 29 July 2020 shall be taken into account in the voting.
- Draft decisions of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of 30 July 2020.
- Remuneration policy of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council of AS “PATA Saldus”.
- Voting form.
Management Board of Joint Stock Company “PATA Saldus”
Notification on convocation of JSC “PATA Saldus” Annual General Meeting of shareholders
The Management Board of joint stock company “PATA Saldus” (registration number: 40003020121, legal address: Kuldigas street 86c, Saldus, Latvia, LV-3801) calls up and announces that Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of joint stock company “PATA Saldus” will take place on July 30, 2020 at 10:00 at premises of joint stock company “PATA Saldus”, Kuldigas street 86c, Saldus.
- Reports of Management Board, Supervisory Council and statement of Sworn auditor on results of activity for 2019, approval of Annual report and Consolidated Annual report for the year 2019.
- Distribution of profit for the year 2019.
- Confirmation of the plan of action and the budget for 2020.
- Election of auditor for the audit and determination of the remuneration for auditor.
- Election of the Audit Committee and determination of the remuneration for the Audit Committee.
- Approval of remuneration policy for the Management Board.
- Other questions.
Refer to the attachment:
1) Notification on convocation of JSC “PATA Saldus” Annual General Meeting of sharesholders on July 30, 2020.
2) Form of power of attorney (according to the Clause 54 Part two Point one of Financial instruments market law).
The Management Board of joint stock company “PATA Saldus”
JSC “PATA Saldus”
Phones: (+371) 63807072, (+371) 25770039
„PATA Saldus” JSC Revised Annual report for the year 2019
Principal activities of the Company are forestry and primary wood processing – lumber production.
Within the framework of economic activity, the necessary forestry work shall be carried out to ensure reforestation, maintenance and enhancement of the forest by means of environmentally friendly, non-degrading forest management, working in accordance with the requirements and recommendations of forest management and wood supply chain certificates. In the process of wood processing JSC PATA Saldus shall operate in accordance with the requirements of the certificate of the energy management system (LVS EN ISO 50’001:2012). In order to meet these requirements, the Company shall regularly take the appropriate monitoring and improvement measures, but the proportion of these costs in the cost of production is not relevant.
JSC PATA Saldus loss from operating activities in 2019 was EUR 1 865 259 with a net turnover of EUR 57 387 266, which represents losses per weighted average share issued of 2.25 EUR. The Company’s financial statements have been prepared based on the information available to the board, existing laws and regulations, that gives a true and fair view of assets, liabilities, financial position and profit or loss that is generated by the Company and consolidated group. The report contains true information.
In relation to the previous reporting year, in 2019 the Company carried losses. Thus, net turnover has decreased by 11 758 828 EUR. As at 31 December 2019, the Company’s current assets exceeded current liabilities by 7 902 820 EUR, while total assets exceeded total liabilities by 13 432 590 EUR.
Member of the Board Ilze Bukulde